The Best BBQ Recipe your family will surely enjoy! MEAT their expectations!
- 1 slab pork loin rib
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 tsp ground pepper (black)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp spanish paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Score the back of the ribs (rack down) in diagonal strokes and in the opposite way too.
- I a container, Season the rib with salt and pepper and add the onion
- Rub it with sugar, cayenne, paprika and garlic powder then season with tomato paste, honey, oil, water, vinegar and worcestershire sauce (and liquid smoke)
- cover the container and marinate overnight.
- Boil the ribs using a pressure cooker with the marinate, cook for 20-25 minutes when the whistle starts to sound.
- Remove the ribs from pressure cooker and grill both sides for 8-10 minutes, use the drippings as BBQ sauce. Brush while grilling. then flip to allow the sauce to caramelize. Repeat with the other side. Serve.
- Leave Your Meat Alone & Give It Room on the Grill.
- Avoid Using BBQ Forks When Turning Meat
- Always season with salt just before barbecuing and don’t be afraid to season well.