TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using WWW.CHEFGERICKMANALO.COM.
Your access to and use of our website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing WWW.CHEFGERICKMANALO.COM you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Website.
Our Website allows you to post, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the …
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only, no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the website and owner shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- The article should be at least 300 words minimum.
- All submitted articles are subject to editorial standards. The final draft will be shown to you before it is published.
- Any articles that are subjected to conflicts of interests. You can’t advertise any products, businesses or services that are owned by you, your family, or your friends. Your only goal is to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
- You may not link to any of your online properties within the main body of your article.
- You may include a bio/signature at the end of the article.
- Do not include pictures that brand your product or online properties.
- You will be credited for your piece.
- Do not plagiarize. Make sure that the article is yours. If it is not, provide references.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.