Make room for the best appetizing soup you can easily make. Rich thick and Succulent! Souprisingly good!
- 2 Medium sized Pumpkin
- 1 Bulb Garlic
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 White onions
- 2 stalks of Celery
- 2 medium Carrots
- 1⁄2teaspoon Paprika
- 4 cups Chocken Stock
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Wash, peel and cut the pumpkin into half wedges. Season with Salt and Pepper then toss with olive oil in a baking sheet.
- Cut the head of the garlic bulb. wrap with aluminum foil.
- Roast the Pumpkin and the garlic in the oven at 190C for 35mins.
- Meanwhile, dice the onions, celery and Carrots then sautè in a pot an with oil until translucent. Add paprika.
- Add the stock and the Worcestershire sauce, Bring to a boil and reduce for 15 minutes.
- Take the roasted garlic and pumpkin out of the oven. Squeeze in the roasted garlic in the stock.
- Add the roasted pumpkin, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Use a blender to break the vegetables then put it back in the pot after. Season with salt and pepper.
- When blending the vegetables, add atleast a cup of the stock to blend them easily.
- Add some chili powder to give your soup a hint of spiciness.