Impress your guests at your party and let them try this easy appetizer recipe, all textures in one! Crispy on the outside, Juicy and Gooey inside!
- 1K ground pork
- 1 medium red onion (minced)
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 carrots (grate)
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp ground pepper
- 2 fresh eggs
- 80g mozzarella cheese (batonette)
- 100g raisins (optional)
- Lumpia wrapper
- Place the ground pork in a large container
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Brown sugar
- Put-in the eggs, carrots, bell pepper (red and green), onion, Mix thoroughly
- Add the raisins (optional)
- Place the meat mixture in an aluminum foil and flatten it.
- Put in the sliced mozzarella cheese in the middle and mold it inside life a stuffing
- Roll the foil to form a cylinder — locking the sausage and cheese in the middle of the meat mixture. Once done, lock the edges of the foil.
- Place in a steamer and let cook for 20mins.
- after steaming, let it cool for 20 mins. Wrap with Lumpia wrapper and deep fry for another 5 – 8mins
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!
- Mix the meat cold, to keep them intact when steamed
- Make sure the edges are smooth to avoid cracks after steaming