Matcha’ talking about? Matcha lovers raise your hands as this recipe will be your favourite kind of breakfast and snack!
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk and cooled butter together
- Stir in egg mixture into dry ingredients until there are no more lumps Add more milk if mixture is too thick.
- Cook pancakes. Heat a large skillet over low heat and add butter enough to cover pan. Add desired amount of the batter into the skillet. when bubbles begin to appear, flip pancake and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with butter and syrup
TIPS AND TRIVIA:
- Give your pan some time to get good and hot evenly. Before adding the batter the pan, the butter or oil should be very hot but not smoking.
- Wait to flip the pancakes when the bubbles on the surface burst, and not a second sooner.
- Stir your batter until the dry and wet ingredients are just incorporated. Do not over mix