Craving for a creamy, thick and best cheesecake? Try this easy recipe I made for you and you’ll never have to buy a slice again. Have as much as you want!
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker (crushed)
- 1/2 cup salted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 blocks of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups of refined sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
DULCE de LECHE TOPPING:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
(Place it in a pot or large saucepan, and cover it with water by 1 to 2 inches. Bring it to a very gentle boil, then reduce the heat to LOW, so that the water has a nice slow simmer for 1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Preheat the oven 350F and line your cake mould with baking sheet the brush with butter.
- In a small bowl, mix the cracker crumbs with the melted butter and the sugar together until evenly moistened. Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom of the cake mould. Set aside
- Using a hand mixer, mix well the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time then the sour cream. Mix in the vanilla and the heavy cream.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan
- Bake the mixture for 45 mins until the top of the cake is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for an hour
- Open the can of dulce de leche and generously spread on top of the cake
- Cut the cake into wedges and serve with a pinch of salt flakes on top (optional)
- For best texture, mix the filling at a low speed
- Make sure your oven is at the right temperature
- There are a lot of crust to choose from (Oreo, toasted bread, Cookies, Biscuits)