The Best BBQ Recipe your family will surely enjoy! MEAT their expectations!
- 700ml Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- 2 Medium Fillets of Cream Dory (or any preference)
- 400g French Fries
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Spanish Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 (12 ounce) Beer Bottle (chilled)
- Pre heat deep fryer to 180C.
- Wash, pat-dry, season then slice the fish into finger sized cut. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Combine dry ingredients (1 cup Flour, Garlic Powder, Paprika, salt and pepper). Mix in eggs until well incorporated (do not over mix).
- Gradually pour in cold beer until enough thickness of the batter is achieved.
- Dredge the fish into the remaining 1/2 cup flour enough to cover, tap gently remove excess flour.
- Dip fish fillets into the batter, then drop one at a time into hot oil.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with crispy chips (french fries).
- Do not over mix your batter.
- Make sure that the beer is cold to achieve crispy texture.
- Pat dry the fish well to avoid moisture when frying.
- Best served with Aioli or TarTar sauce.